K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
Kochański & Partners advised Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of the DHL logistics centre located in Radzymin, 30 km from Warsaw. The value of the transaction came to EUR 13.5 million and was Oxenwood’s debut in the Polish market.
The development of a cross-docking facility with area of approx. 8,500 m2 was delivered for DHL Parcel Polska in the build-to-suit formula and commissioned in November 2018 as a courier distribution centre. The transaction was carried out by a joint venture of Panattoni Europe and Bluehouse Capital by selling the entire shareholding in the company owning the property.
K&P services covered comprehensive legal consultancy particularly via due diligence of both the company and property, structuring of the transaction, preparation of transaction documents, and closing of the transaction.
The K&P team also included lawyers from the real estate department: Senior Associate Malwina Jagiełło, Senior Associate Joanna Kośmider and Associate Kamil Wróblewski, and lawyers from the financial services sector: Partner Agnieszka Serzysko, PhD, Senior Associate Daniel Kozłowski and Associate Anna Paterak Konon. K&P also provided tax assistance in transactions managed by Partner Agata Dziwisz. International matters were handled by Partner Gabriel Olearnik.
Oxenwood was also supported by KPMG Poland, CBRE Poland and Paragon Consulting experts.
- New Year's concert on the occasion of Croatia’s presidency of the Council of the EU
- Aleksander Petrys has won second place in the competition for the best Diploma Project on currency issues.
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- K&P distinguished in the Warsaw Business Journal ranking
- International Trade Fair for Property and Investment EXPO REAL Munich 2019
- Kochański & Partners to partner the 2019 Business Insider Trends Festival conference