Advocate, Senior Associate
Kacper is an expert in Transactions & Real Estate Practice. He specialises in corporate, commercial and insurance law.
He has advised on many M&A transactions, in particular within the IT and insurance sectors, representing both sellers and buyers.
Kacper has participated in share and asset deal transactions, including real estate transactions. He has assisted clients in drafting transaction documents and conducting negotiations. He also deals with corporate advisory, in particular company group restructuring and tax optimisation projects.
Prior to joining K&P, Kacper worked for notable Polish law firms.
Languages: Polish, English, German.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Advocates.
Education: The faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University (2011), Zurich Universität in Switzerland (2010).
- The National Court Register Act, C.H.Beck
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
- Kochanski & Partners advised Groupe Beneteau on the acquisition of Delphia Yachts
- KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS: PROMOTIONS IN 2017
- Kochański & Partners Advised ProService on a Series of Acquisitions in the IT Industry
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advise Aberdeen Infrastructure Funds on a strategic partnership with Intertoll
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advise GENERAC HOLDINGS INC. on the acquisition of MOTORTECH HOLDING
- K&P advised on the restructuring in the total amount of EUR 36 million
- Kochanski Zięba & Partners as a partner of 6th CECL Conference Company Law Reform in Central and Eastern Europe