Agnieszka Serzysko PhD
Attorney at Law, Counsel
Agnieszka Serzysko specializes in banking law, restructuring law, commercial law, with particular consideration of financing transactions, including capital market transactions and banking transactions. At the same time Agnieszka passionate the European criminal law, on which field with many achievements.
Agnieszka has been involved in a number of national and international projects with respect to project finance, acquisition finance (share deals and asset deals), investment finance, refinance of debt and finance the real estates by banks and other financial institutions. Successfully advised in various bank transactions, also with a range of short-term financial flows and cash reserves and debt redemptions, as well as in the preparation of internal banking documentation, regulations, politics. Agnieszka served as the supervision function of the facility agent and the security agent in the conducting transactions, as well as to assess compliance with security requirements following capital agreements on the structure of the assessment of capital adequacy of financial institutions (Basel I, Basel II and Basel III).
Prior to joining the K&P Agnieszka worked in ING Bank Śląski S.A. as the specialist, next the senior specialist and the legal counselor in the Documentation Team of Strategic Clients by Structured & Corporate Lending Department.
In 2013 she received a special award for legal services and the preparation of credit documentation to finance the acquisition of an investment fund, the first pioneering transaction of its kind on the Polish market.
In 2017 she received a special award for legal services and the preparation of credit documentation after the ING Bank Śląski S.A. to finance the acquisition of investment certificates to finance the acquisition of an investment fund SEZAM XX Fundusz Inwestycyjny Zamknięty Aktywów Niepublicznych.
Since 2012 year, Agnieszka occasionally has been a researcher-didactic at the European Centre at University in Warsaw. The author of dozens of publications published in Poland and abroad, concerning issues of European criminal law. Agnieszka has been a speaker and lecturer at numerous conferences and workshops in Poland and abroad, devoted to both academic and practical issues. She cooperate with the Institute for Justice, the Helsinki Foundation of Human Rights, the European Centre at University in Warsaw and the National Academy of Sciences.
Languages: Polish, English, French, Spanish.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors; European Research Academy (ERA) in Trier, the European Criminal Law Academic Network (ECLAN) and the Centre of the European in Natolin.
Education: The University in Warsaw, the Faculty of Law (Master of Law, 2005); The University in Warsaw, the Faculty of Law (PhD, 2010).
- Współpraca w zakresie wymiaru sprawiedliwości i spraw wewnętrznych w Unii Europejskiej, Oficyna Wydawnicza ASPRA-JR
- PSD2 - szansa czy zagrożenie dla banków spółdzielczych, Nowoczesny Bank Spółdzielczy
- 2017 Cooperation in teh field of justice and Home Affairs in teh European Union, co-authored ith Prof. W. Czapliński
- 2016 Mutual recognition of judgments practitioner officials - prof. dr hab. Eleonora Zielińska, dr Agnieszka Serzysko, IWS
- 2016 Transfer of sentenced to imprisonment - prof. dr hab. Eleonora Zielińska, dr Agnieszka Serzysko, IWS
- 2012 Mutual recognition of financial penalties - prof. dr hab. Eleonora Zielińska, dr Agnieszka Serzysko, IWS
- 2012 Policy Paper in the context of the „Europe of Human Rights” carried out by the Helsinki Foundation of Human Rights on „European Arrest Warrant”, Helsinki Foundation of Human Rights
- 2012 Policy Paper in the context of the „Europe of Human Rights” carried out by the Helsinki Foundation of Human Rights on „Victims’ rights in the European Union”, Helsinki Foundation of Human Rights
- 2012 Article „Administrative and Criminal Sanctions in Polish law”, Eurocrim, The European Criminal Law Associations’ Forum, 1/ 2012
- 2012 Article „European Protection Order”, webside of Nobody’s Children Foundation
- 2012 Article „European Investigation Order – basic assumptions, The Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Law, no 1/ 2012
- 2011 Policy Paper in the context of the „Europe of Human Rights” carried out by the Helsinki Foundation of Human Rights on „The potential impact of the instruments provided for in the „Roadmap for strengthening procedural rights of suspected or accused persons in criminal proceedings” to the realities of Central and Eastern Europe”, Helsinki Foundation of Human Rights
- 2011 Article „Eurojust and the European Judicial Network on a new legal basis”, ERA Forum , 2011, no 4
- 2011 Article „European Evidence Warrant – proposals to implement”, part 2, Palestra , 2011, no 5/6
- 2011 Article „European Evidence Warrant – proposals to implement”, part 1, Palestra , 2011, no 3/4
- 2010 Article „Amendment to the legislation on the European Arrest Warrant”, European Law in practice, 2010, no 7/8
- 2010 Article „Changes in activity of Eurojust”, The Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Law, 2010, no 4
- 2010 Article ”European Criminal Justice under the Lisbon Treaty”, Eurocrim, The European Criminal Law Associations’ Forum, 2/ 2010
- 2010 Report – Scientific Conference on ”New horizons for the European Union in the field of criminal law. From Tampere to Stockholm Programme.” (Trier, 25 - 26 of May 2009), Palestra, 1-2/ 2010
- 2009 Report – Scientific Conference on ”The decision of the Council of the European Union to strengthen the activities of Eurojust and EJN. New force in support of conducting the proceedings in the European Union.” (Trier, 02 - 03 of April 2009), The Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Law, no 10/2009
- 2005 Article – „European Arrest Warrant” The Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Law, no 7/8/2005
- 2005 Artykuł – „Freedom for freedom”, Law and Gender, no 6/2005