Advocate, Counsel, Cloud Computing Project Manager
Daniel has many years of experience in providing services to domestic and foreign business entities. Prior to joining K&P, he was a General Counsel in a venture capital fund, being responsible for the legal aspect of investments and coordinating the fund’s issuance of securities. Prior to this, he was associated for many years with leading Polish and foreign law firms based in Washington and NY, providing legal services to banks and their clients with respect to preparing and negotiating credit documentation, including under the LMA standard. In addition, he participated in private and public bond issues both on the issuers’ and bondholders’ side. He was also involved on numerous occasions in works on issuance documents drawn up for companies being introduced to trading.
Daniel has also experience working within both M&A and real estate departments.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: Warsaw Bar Association (admitted to the Bar in 2014).
Education: University of Warsaw (Summa Cum Laude, Master of Law, 2010); Levin College of Law, Centre for American Law Studies (2010).
- Sytuacja największych deweloperów mieszkaniowych z rynku Catalyst po 3Q2019, Raport Domu Maklerskiego Navigator
- Zmiany w przepisach i ich wpływ na budownictwo. Część prawna raportu deweloperskiego 3Q2019. , Raport Domu Maklerskiego Navigator
- Raport: sytuacja deweloperów mieszkaniowych z Catalyst po 2019, Raport Domu Maklerskiego Navigator
- Banki muszą wdrożyć rozwiązania chmurowe, Bank
- Prawo wciąż nie ułatwia sektorowi finansowemu korzystania z chmury, Prawo.pl