Anna specializes in banking and civil law, and enforcement and bankruptcy proceedings. She also deals with the payment services sector, compliance and AML issues.
She has extensive experience in advising financial institutions, including banks and Polish and foreign businesses, and has also worked as an in-house lawyer in an international company. Anna also provides legal advice to companies from German-speaking countries and is involved in the implementation of compliance and AML/KYC projects for domestic and foreign companies.
Anna has advised companies in the financial market, including payment institutions and loan companies, on the implementation and application of Polish and EU banking regulations, including PSD2, the Payment Services Act, and the Consumer Credit Act.
Since July 2019 she has represented K&P, as a member of a working group set up by the Polish Bank Association, working on the standard of implementation of cloud services in banks, i.e. the so-called Polish Cloud.
She also has experience in negotiating and drafting transaction documents.
Prior to joining K&P, Anna worked for RK Legal law firm, the Warsaw office of Rödl & Partner and Michał Patynowski Court Enforcement Officer’s Office affiliated with the District Court for Warsaw-Żoliborz in Warsaw.
Languages: Polish, English, German, French.
Education: University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law, 2011), University of Warsaw, Faculty of Modern Languages (Master of Arts in German Studies, 2008).
- Participation in conducting court cases of one of the biggest national banks regarding the so called “Swiss franc loans” and “insurance with low personal contribution”.
- Long-term managing of receivable portfolios of one of the largest banks in Poland.
- Long-term management of receivables portfolios large chain of convenience stores, from the outset of amicable activities, mediation, through court proceedings ending at enforcement proceedings.
- Participation in conducting court cases of a global publisher - the owner of Fakt, Newsweek and Forbes in litigation related to the protection of personal image.
- Warto poinformować e-sąd o zmianie adresu pozwanego, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
- Egzekucja z nieruchomości trochę przyśpieszy, Rzeczpospolita