Anna Paterak-Konon specializes in civil proceeding with particular consideration of enforcement proceedings. She mainly provides legal advice to financial institutions.
She possesses vast experience in the pursuance of property claims, including but not limited to conducting multi-threaded negotiations as well as providing analyses, drafting and issuing opinions with respect to pleadings, conducting court proceedings and supervision of enforcement proceedings, primarily those concerning the execution of real property.
Anna is involved in conducting court cases of one of the biggest national banks regarding the so called “Swiss franc loans” and “insurance with low personal contribution”.
Prior to joining K&P, Anna worked at the Warsaw offices of Rödl & Partner Law Firm, and Rączkowski, Kwieciński Advocate Law Firm, as well as a legal specialist at the Court Bailiffs’ Office.
Languages: Polish, English, German, French.
Education: the University of Warsaw, the faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law, 2011), the University of Warsaw, the faculty of Modern Languages (Master of Arts, 2008).
- Participation in conducting court cases of one of the biggest national banks regarding the so called “Swiss franc loans” and “insurance with low personal contribution”.
- Long-term managing of receivable portfolios of one of the largest banks in Poland.
- Long-term management of receivables portfolios large chain of convenience stores, from the outset of amicable activities, mediation, through court proceedings ending at enforcement proceedings.
- Participation in conducting court cases of a global publisher - the owner of Fakt, Newsweek and Forbes in litigation related to the protection of personal image.
- Warto poinformować e-sąd o zmianie adresu pozwanego, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
- Egzekucja z nieruchomości trochę przyśpieszy, Rzeczpospolita