Anna specializes in banking and civil law, and enforcement proceedings. She also deals with payment services, compliance and AML issues.
She has extensive experience in advising financial institutions, including banks and Polish and foreign businesses, and has also worked as an in-house lawyer at an international company. Anna also provides legal advice to companies from German-speaking countries.
Anna represents financial institutions in court proceedings in the field of banking and civil law, and in enforcement and bankruptcy proceedings.
Anna is also involved in compliance and AML/KYC projects for Polish and foreign companies.
Anna has advised companies in the financial market, including payment institutions and loan companies, on the implementation and application of Polish and EU banking regulations, including PSD2, the Payment Services Act, and the Consumer Credit Act.
She was a member of the working group set up by the Polish Bank Association, working on the standard of implementation of cloud services in banks – the so-called Polish Cloud.
She also has experience in negotiating and drafting transaction documents.
Anna has extensive experience in pursuing property claims for financial institutions, in particular banks. This includes conducting multithreaded negotiations and concluding settlements, analysing the financial standing of debtors and verifying security of receivables, and also conducting and supervising court, enforcement and bankruptcy proceedings.
Anna enjoys sharing her knowledge and practical experience – she has authored several publications on enforcement proceedings.
Prior to joining Kochański & Partners, Anna worked for RK Legal law firm, the Warsaw office of Rödl & Partner and Michał Patynowski Court Enforcement Officer’s Office affiliated with the District Court for Warsaw-Żoliborz in Warsaw.
Languages: Polish, English, German, French.
Education: University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law, 2011), University of Warsaw, Faculty of Modern Languages (Master of Arts in German Studies, 2008).
- Participation in conducting court cases of one of the biggest national banks regarding the so called “Swiss franc loans” and “insurance with low personal contribution”.
- Long-term managing of receivable portfolios of one of the largest banks in Poland.
- Long-term management of receivables portfolios large chain of convenience stores, from the outset of amicable activities, mediation, through court proceedings ending at enforcement proceedings.
- Participation in conducting court cases of a global publisher - the owner of Fakt, Newsweek and Forbes in litigation related to the protection of personal image.
- Warto poinformować e-sąd o zmianie adresu pozwanego, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
- Egzekucja z nieruchomości trochę przyśpieszy, Rzeczpospolita