We advise public companies, companies intending to conduct initial public offerings for shares or bonds, brokerage houses, investment fund companies, and alternative investment companies on all transaction and regulatory aspects of their capital market activity.
We work with leading global law firms, investment banks, brokerage houses and auditors, assisting our clients in raising foreign capital, sourcing and selecting the optimal financing for their business and investments, and provide comprehensive advice throughout the entire transaction process.
Polish Domestic Capital Markets
- Corporate structuring to ensure compliance with the requirements for issuers of financial instruments;
- Conducting legal due diligence of businesses intending to seek financing and building strategies for the purposes of capital market transactions;
- Advising on issues of shares, bonds and other financial instruments, both in public offerings and private placements;
- Advising on the preparation of transaction documents related to offers of financial instruments (in particular on the preparation of prospectuses, information memoranda, purchase offers, terms of issue)…
Foreign Capital Markets
- Conducting legal due diligence of businesses and building development strategies taking into account international capital market requirements;
- Advising on issuing of securities in international capital markets;
- Passporting prospectuses;
- Conducting procedures for the admission and introduction of financial instruments to trading on foreign capital markets, including dual listings…
Work Service S.A.
Advising on the first project in Poland for the admission of shares of a company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, with a market capitalization exceeding PLN 800 million, to trading on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market through depositary interests.
Siódemka S.A. (currently DPD Polska)
Advising on two issuances of corporate bonds in a total amount of PLN 160 million and their admission to trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (Catalyst Market).
Advising on the implementation of an incentive program for employees based on derivative financial instruments, comprising preparation of necessary documentation, in the largest Polish company in the TFL sector, listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange which belongs to the leading Polish logistics group.
Head of Practice
phone +48 22 326 9600
mobile +48 660 765 930