Kochański & Partners currently consists of nearly 100 lawyers, advocates, legal counselors, tax counselors and patent attorneys co-operating through offices in Warsaw and Cracow. We are a full-scope, business-oriented law firm dedicated to providing clients with innovative and efficient legal solutions of the highest professional standards in certain sectors.
Our growth runs parallel to the growth and development of our clients.
- Innovation – K&P takes pride in being one of the most innovative law firms globally, setting the standard for legal services in Poland. K&P does not follow, but paves the way in providing innovative products to its clients.
- Quality – K&P regards quality as an integral part of its services. We constantly monitor our services and are always looking for ways to improve and provide the best possible level of assistance to our clients.
- Relationship – K&P believes in the importance of establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with its clients. The better our relationship, the better we work together. Our client relationship manager regularly meets our clients, not to discuss law, but to understand our clients’ businesses and objectives, plans for the future and problems faced.
- Knowledge – The knowledge of K&P’s lawyers goes beyond legal, we make an effort to know our clients’ industry and the market, including trends, the economic and political climate and other outside influences that affect business.
- Pro-active – As a firm we do not sit back passively. K&P’s knowledge and understanding of a client’s business and industry allows its lawyers to be pro-active and anticipate problems before they arise, ensuring that we are able to advise and protect our clients effectively and efficiently, saving on cost in the long-run.
In essence, we consider ourselves more than just a law firm!