Kamil specializes in real estate law, including construction law, zoning and spatial planning, land and mortgage registers, and restitution proceedings.
Kamil is involved in real estate due diligence, review of lease agreements for retail and office space, and real estate purchase transactions.
His interest focus on restitution proceedings involving claims arising out of the so-called “Bierut Decree”, and the functioning of public administration bodies.
Kamil was a member of academic organizations at the University of Warsaw, and before joining K&P worked in Polish and international law firms, and architecture and construction authorities.
Languages: Polish, English
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Advocates (1st year trainee).
Education: The University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law, 2015)
- Advising Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) - a leading fund operating as a REIT to acquire seven office buildings with almost 112,000 sqm of total gross leasing area (GLA) from Echo Investment S.A. The sold properties are: O3 Business Campus in Cracow (Phase I, II and III), Tryton Business House in Gdańsk, A4 Business Park in Katowice (Phase III) and Symetris Business Park in Łódź (Phase I and II). Value: EUR 264 million.
- Advising Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) - a leading fund operating as a REIT on the acquisition of real estate consisting the development of Galeria Młociny shopping center, located adjacent to Młociny Metro Station. Development on the shopping center commenced in Q2 of 2016 with opening expected in 2018. The total area of the shopping center will be 200,000 square meters. Value: Acquisition - EUR 115 million, total project budget -approx. EUR 330 million.
- Advising YIT Development, part of the Finnish-based construction and property group, in the acquisition of real property located in Warsaw for the purposes of a residential development. The acquired plot is located in Warsaw's Białołęka district in the north eastern part of the city. The project consists of over 400 apartments and will be executed in 4 stages. Construction of the first phase is estimated to start in the fourth quarter of 2017. The plot is on an area of alteration of use and it is approximately 30,000 square meters. Value: Confidential.
- Advising SAGE in negotiating and concluding lease agreements for office space in several A class office buildings in Warsaw and other major cities in Poland.
- K&P has successfully advised on the sale of an office building located in the centre of Warsaw
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
- K&P has advised EPP on the acquisition of the O3 Business Campus II
- K&P Among Firms Advising on EUR 1 Billion Real Estate Portfolio Deal in Poland