K&P’s lawyers have extensive experience in advising firms from the defense and aviation sectors. Our experts have represented multiple manufacturers of aircraft and helicopters, manufacturers of aviation equipment as well as airlines and individuals in the process of aircraft acquisition and financing.
- Advice on setting up and conducting aviation-related business in Poland including any corporate and regulatory work
- Advice related to the registration of aircraft both in Poland and in other jurisdictions
- Advice related to the creation and operation of aircraft ownership structures, in particular in the scope of tax optimization
- Advice on negotiating and concluding contracts for the acquisition of aircraft, as well as financing of such transactions
- Advice on negotiating and concluding contracts for aircraft leasing, both for airlines and lessors