Attorney at Law, Counsel
Marcin Rżysko specializes in real estate law. He has participated in numerous real estate due diligence audits, as well as in share acquisition and sale transactions. He is experienced in negotiating commercial and office space lease agreements. He provides day-to-day legal advice to commercial companies.
Before joining K&P, Marcin gained experience in international law firms based in Warsaw.
Languages: Polish, English
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors.
Education: The University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law, 2010), British Law Centre (The University of Warsaw in cooperation with the University of Cambridge, 2010).
- Nowe zasady obrotu nieruchomościami rolnymi, Energetyka Wodna nr 2/2016
- Umowy sprzedaży nieruchomości niełatwe do podważenia, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
- Kochanski & Partners has advised Coca–Cola HBC Polska on the lease of new headquarters
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
- KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS: PROMOTIONS IN 2017
- K&P has advised EPP on the acquisition of the O3 Business Campus II
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advises Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of technology company Medius Poland.
- Kochański & Partners advises Echo Polska Properties on a sale of office buildings to Griffin Premium Real Estate
- K&P advised Employees Provident Fund on the cross-border refinancing in the total amount of EUR 94 million
- K&P advise Echo Polska Properties on a high profile property acquisition in the centre of Warsaw
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners has advised Redefine Properties Limited on the largest transaction in the history of the commercial property market in Poland – the value of the transaction exceeded 1.1 bln EUR.