Attorney at Law, Counsel
Marcin Rżysko specializes in real estate law. He has participated in numerous real estate due diligence audits, as well as in share acquisition and sale transactions. He is experienced in negotiating commercial and office space lease agreements. He provides day-to-day legal advice to commercial companies.
Before joining K&P, Marcin gained experience in international law firms based in Warsaw.
Languages: Polish, English
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors.
Education: The University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law, 2010), British Law Centre (The University of Warsaw in cooperation with the University of Cambridge, 2010).
- Griffin Real Estate Advising an investment fund managed by the Griffin Real Estate Group on the sale of the office building located at Piękna 20 street.
- Coca-Cola HBC Polska sp. z o.o. Advising Coca-Cola HBC Polska, part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group – Poland's non-alcoholic beverage market leader, on leasing new premises in an office complex in Warsaw.
- Natural Pharmaceuticals sp. z o.o. Advising the Norwegian distributor of dietary supplements in connection with negotiating and concluding a lease agreement for office space in Warsaw.
- 7R Advising 7R – an owner and operator of modern logistics space – in connection with negotiating a lease agreement for storage space in Łódź.
- Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) Participation in the team advising Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) - a leading fund operating as a REIT to jointly buy with Echo Investment S.A. a real property at ul. Towarowa 22 (formerly known as Jupiter Centrum), in Warsaw from Griffin Real Estate group, Poland's leading real estate fund, and to jointly execute an investment project a 100,000 sqm shopping centre on such real property. Towarowa 22 is a property consisting of a number of plots acquired in a series of five transactions. As a result, the property, at the moment of the transaction was the largest commercial area located in the centre of Warsaw, with a total area of about 6.5 ha and a development capacity of over 100,000 sqm of GLA. Value: EUR 120 million.
- Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) Participation in the team advising Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) - a leading fund operating as a REIT to acquire seven office buildings with almost 112,000 sqm of total gross leasing area (GLA) from Echo Investment S.A. The sold properties are: O3 Business Campus in Cracow (Phase I, II and III), Tryton Business House in Gdańsk, A4 Business Park in Katowice (Phase III) and Symetris Business Park in Łódź (Phase I and II). Value: EUR 264 million.
- Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) Participation in the team advising Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) - a leading fund operating as a REIT on the acquisition of real estate consisting the development of Galeria Młociny shopping center, located adjacent to Młociny Metro Station. Development on the shopping center commenced in Q2 of 2016 with opening expected in 2018. The total area of the shopping center will be 200,000 square meters. Value: Acquisition - EUR 115 million, total project budget -approx. EUR 330 million.
- Employees Provident Fund Participation in the team advising Employees Provident Fund (the Malaysian governmental social security institution) regarding credit facilities granted by United Overseas Bank Limited from Singapore for the purpose of refinancing the acquisition of properties located in Luxembourg, France and Poland. The properties in Poland include warehouse properties situated in Warsaw. Value: EUR 94 million.
- Skanska Group Participation in the team advising Skanska Group in connection with one of the largest transactions on the Warsaw land investment market concerning the future development of a state-of-the-art office complex including high-rise towers, concerning real property located in the center of Warsaw, adjacent to Łucka Street. Value: EUR 22 million.
- YIT Development Advising YIT Development, part of the Finnish-based construction and property group, in the acquisition of real property located in Warsaw for the purposes of a residential development. The acquired plot is located in Warsaw's Białołęka district in the north eastern part of the city. The project consists of over 400 apartments and will be executed in 4 stages. Construction of the first phase is estimated to start in the fourth quarter of 2017. The plot is on an area of alteration of use and it is approximately 30,000 square meters. Value: Confidential.
- Knight Frank Advising one of the leading real estate companies on negotiating and concluding lease agreements for commercial and office space.
- eTravel Advising to eTravel on negotiating and concluding lease agreement for office space in the A class building located in Warsaw.
- Sale of real properties designated for residential purposes.
- Sale of real property developed with historic factory buildings in the area of the II metro line in Warsaw.
- Sale of a shopping mall.
- Sale of a historic building in the area of Trzech Krzyży square in Warsaw.
- Advice regarding lease agreements.
- Restructuring of the financing of a luxury residential property.
- Acquisition of the Polish producer of cosmetics.
- Acquisition of a company providing crane repair and installation services.
- Acquisition of a bathroom fitting producer.
- Financing the acquisition of a shopping mall.
- Credit facility for the construction of a shopping mall.
- Granting financing by a group of banks for the purposes of refinancing of a commercial real properties portfolio (credit facility of EUR 148,000,000).
- Nowe zasady obrotu nieruchomościami rolnymi, Energetyka Wodna nr 2/2016
- Umowy sprzedaży nieruchomości niełatwe do podważenia, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
- Trzy kancelarie w zakupie siedziby nadzoru finansowego, Rynek Prawniczy
- Uwłaszczenie gruntów - problem tysięcy nieruchomości, Rzeczpospolita
- K&P has successfully advised on the sale of an office building located in the centre of Warsaw
- Kochanski & Partners has advised Coca–Cola HBC Polska on the lease of new headquarters
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
- KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS: PROMOTIONS IN 2017
- K&P has advised EPP on the acquisition of the O3 Business Campus II
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advises Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of technology company Medius Poland.
- Kochański & Partners advises Echo Polska Properties on a sale of office buildings to Griffin Premium Real Estate
- K&P advised Employees Provident Fund on the cross-border refinancing in the total amount of EUR 94 million
- K&P advise Echo Polska Properties on a high profile property acquisition in the centre of Warsaw
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners has advised Redefine Properties Limited on the largest transaction in the history of the commercial property market in Poland – the value of the transaction exceeded 1.1 bln EUR.