Attorney at Law, Partner, Head of Real Estate Practice
Paweł Cholewiński specializes in corporate, commercial and civil law. He also has expertise in competition law. Paweł advises clients on M&A transactions, including share and asset deals, at every stage of the transaction, including structuring, due diligence, negotiation of all documents, and supervising the work of legal teams located in various jurisdictions. He also advises on restructuring of business operations (including particularly mergers, spin-offs and transformations, debt restructuring), as well as investments in real estate of an industrial, commercial and residential type.
On a daily basis he advises clients from the TSL, FMCG, food and beverage, real estate, media and advertising, chemical, automotive, IT sectors, as well as PE funds, banks and financial institutions.
Prior to joining the Firm, Paweł worked for the Warsaw office of Weil, Gotshal & Manges.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors.
Education: The University of Warsaw (Master of Law, 2007), American Law Studies, The University of Warsaw (2007).
Rekomendacje: Paweł Cholewiński a recommended lawyer in Corporate and M&A sector by Legal 500 EMEA.
- Prawnicy KZRP o rynku usług prawnych, PolskiPrawnik.pl
- Kochański & Partners representatives to attend MIPIM 2019
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
- Kochanski & Partners advised Groupe Beneteau on the acquisition of Delphia Yachts
- K&P has advised EPP on the acquisition of King Cross Marcelin shopping centre
- Legal 500 Ranking for 2018 has been announced: K&P highly commended!
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advises Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of technology company Medius Poland.
- Kochański & Partners advised on the acquisition of Duon Dystrybucja by leading european infastructure fund Infracapital
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2017
- Kochański & Partners has advised Skanska Group in connection with one of the largest transactions on the Warsaw land investment market concerning the future development of a state-of-the-art office complex including high-rise towers
- Lawyers from KZRP commenting on the situation of the legal services market at PolskiPrawnik.pl
- KZRP served the Swedish group SEKAB Biofuels & Chemicals with regards an investment in Bioagra S.A.