Advocate, Senior Associate
Malwina specializes in real estate law. She has experience in investment processes in the property market, including due diligence projects and restructuring processes.
She has also participated many times in drafting and negotiating lease agreements for commercial space, in particular office and warehouse space. Furthermore, she has provided ongoing legal services to Polish and foreign companies operating on the real estate market.
Prior to joining K&P, Malwina worked for Polish law firms specializing in real estate law and as an in-house lawyer in a development company that is part of an international group. She also practiced in a highly regarded law firm in the United Kingdom.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Advocates.
Education: Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, Faculty of Law and Administration in Lublin (2013).
- Advising Coca-Cola HBC Polska sp. z o.o. - part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group – Poland's non-alcoholic beverage market leader, on leasing new premises in an office complex in Warsaw.
- Advising Natural Pharmaceuticals sp. z o.o. - a Norwegian distributor of dietary supplements in connection with negotiating and concluding a lease agreement for office space in Warsaw.
- Advising 7R - an owner and operator of modern logistics space – in connection with negotiating a lease agreement for storage space in Łódź.
- Advising Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) - on the acquisition of the King Cross Marcelin shopping mall in Poznań. The transaction amounted to EUR 91.1 million and was EPP's first transaction in Poznań.
- Advising Acquinex Limited - in connection with real property purchase transactions, in particular verifying a number of DD reports for real properties in urban areas across Poland.
- Advising JULA Poland - in connection auditing lease agreements for commercial space in shopping malls across Poland, and providing ongoing legal services in this respect.
- Advising Redefine International - in connection with DD reports for potential investment targets in Poland.
- Advising Deutsche Hypothekenbank - in connection with DD reports, including office lease agreements as part of refinancing properties in Warsaw.
- Advising Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) - a leading fund operating as a REIT to jointly buy with Echo Investment S.A. a real property at ul. Towarowa 22 (formerly known as Jupiter Centrum), in Warsaw from Griffin Real Estate group, Poland's leading real estate fund, and to jointly execute an investment project a 100,000 sqm shopping centre on such real property. Towarowa 22 is a property consisting of a number of plots acquired in a series of five transactions. As a result, the property is the largest commercial area located in the centre of Warsaw, with a total area of about 6.5 ha and a development capacity of over 100,000 sqm of GLA. Value: EUR 120 million.
- Advising Echo Polska Properties N.V. (EPP) - a leading fund operating as a REIT on the acquisition of real estate consisting the development of Galeria Młociny shopping center, located adjacent to Młociny Metro Station. Development on the shopping center commenced in Q2 of 2016 with opening expected in 2018. The total area of the shopping center will be 200,000 square meters. Value: Acquisition - EUR 115 million, total project budget - approx. EUR 330 million.