New advocates and legal counsellors at K&P
On 11 July 2018, as part of the annual tradition of our law firm, which always takes place after the advocates’ and legal counsellors’ oaths, the Partners of individual practices presented fountain pens to the newly sworn-in members of the K&P team.
Not only the Warsaw branch has expanded its team of specialists; at our Kraków office, Bartosz Jussak has received the title of legal counsellor.
We would like to congratulate all of you on your exams and wish you success in your professional careers!
- Kochanski & Partners has advised Coca–Cola HBC Polska on the lease of new headquarters
- Cooperation with Kochański & Partners Sp. k.
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
- Paweł Borowski on “Assessment of Nutrition Therapy in Polish Hospitals” study
- Employee capital plans
- K&P at "Matsuri - Picnic with Japanese Culture"