New advocates and legal counsellors at K&P
On 11 July 2018, as part of the annual tradition of our law firm, which always takes place after the advocates’ and legal counsellors’ oaths, the Partners of individual practices presented fountain pens to the newly sworn-in members of the K&P team.
Not only the Warsaw branch has expanded its team of specialists; at our Kraków office, Bartosz Jussak has received the title of legal counsellor.
We would like to congratulate all of you on your exams and wish you success in your professional careers!
- New opportunities for Japanese capital in Poland
- Ranking Legal500 2019 - numerous awards of K&P
- K&P has successfully advised on the sale of an office building located in the centre of Warsaw
- Paweł Borowski on “Assessment of Nutrition Therapy in Polish Hospitals” study
- Employee capital plans
- K&P at "Matsuri - Picnic with Japanese Culture"