Advocate, Senior Associate
Andrzej specialises in the resolution of court disputes, including commercial disputes, broad debt collection and aviation law projects..
He represents one of the largest domestic banks in criminal, commercial and civil cases, including disputes concerning Swiss franc denominated loans.
Andrzej provides legal assistance in relation to litigations involving one of the leading press publishers, including in proceedings regarding infringement of personal rights, and acts as a defence attorney in defamation cases.
He also represents automotive manufacturers in civil and criminal disputes, including those involving industrial property law issues.
As part of his aviation law practice, Andrzej provides comprehensive legal assistance and services on Polish and EU law, to aviation companies such as carriers and airports, and also represents individuals in passenger rights cases.
Andrzej is experienced in debt collection for large organisations. He has managed multi-million-zloty receivables portfolios for one of the largest banks in Poland and for a large chain of convenience stores, from investigation of debtors’ assets into amicable steps, mediation, court proceedings, to enforcement proceedings.
Languages: Polish, English
Membership: Warsaw Bar Association.
Education: University of Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski in Warsaw (Master of Political Science, major: International Policy and the European Integration, 2009), Kozminski Academy (Master of Law, major: European and Polish Economic Law, 2013), Łazarski University (Post-graduate studies: Aviation Law, 2014).
- Representation of one of the biggest domestic banks in criminal, commercial and civil cases, including disputes concerning loans denominated in the Swiss Franc
- Long–term co-representation of a global publisher, the owner of Fakt, Newsweek and Forbes in litigation related to the protection of personal image, press law and criminal proceedings.
- Representation of a major automotive producer in civil disputes as well as criminal cases in the field of industrial property law.
- Long-term managing of receivable portfolios of one of the largest banks in Poland.
- Long-term management of receivables portfolios of large chain of convenience stores, from the outset of amicable activities, during mediation, through court proceedings ending at enforcement proceedings.
- Conducting due diligence analysis on the legal status of a large-scale investment project in terms of the aviation law.
- Member of the team implementing a computer system worth several million PLN as the person responsible for EU subsidies reimbursement and project settlement.
- Komornicze Allegro ułatwi życie firmom, Rzeczpospolita
- Za wcześnie by mówić o pełnym sukcesie frankowiczów, Business Insider