Andrzej Pałys specializes in criminal and civil law. He participates in projects related to the resolution of court disputes, including commercial disputes and debt collection.
He represents one of the biggest domestic banks in criminal, commercial and civil cases, including disputes concerning loans denominated in the Swiss Franc.
Andrzej provides ongoing legal service to one of the leading press publishers, he advises on proceedings regarding infringement of personal rights, and acts as a defence attorney in defamation cases.
He has extensive experience in debt collection, with a particular emphasis on receivables resulting from bank enforcement titles. Andrzej has conducted the long-term management of receivables portfolios for a large chain of convenience stores, from the outset of amicable activities, into mediation, and through court proceedings ending at enforcement proceedings.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: Warsaw Bar of Advocates.
Education: University of Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski in Warsaw (Master of Political Science, major: International Policy and the European Integration, 2009), Kozminski Academy (Master of Law, major: European and Polish Economic Law, 2013), Łazarski University (Post-graduate studies: Aviation Law, 2014).
- Representation of one of the biggest domestic banks in criminal, commercial and civil cases, including disputes concerning loans denominated in the Swiss Franc
- Long–term co-representation of a global publisher, the owner of Fakt, Newsweek and Forbes in litigation related to the protection of personal image, press law and criminal proceedings.
- Representation of a major automotive producer in civil disputes as well as criminal cases in the field of industrial property law.
- Long-term managing of receivable portfolios of one of the largest banks in Poland.
- Long-term management of receivables portfolios of large chain of convenience stores, from the outset of amicable activities, during mediation, through court proceedings ending at enforcement proceedings.
- Conducting due diligence analysis on the legal status of a large-scale investment project in terms of the aviation law.
- Member of the team implementing a computer system worth several million PLN as the person responsible for EU subsidies reimbursement and project settlement.
- Komornicze Allegro ułatwi życie firmom, Rzeczpospolita