Aneta Serowik’s practice primarily focuses on litigation. In addition she provides comprehensive corporate legal assistance to businesses, and advises on mergers and acquisitions.
Aneta has extensive experience in all stages of multithreaded corporate disputes between companies, their owners and officers, arising out of corporate, civil and capital markets law issues. The cases concern, among other things, the award of damages, the ordering of specific conduct, the establishment of rights or the challenging of resolutions of corporate bodies.
Aneta’s legal experience also comprises the corporate and project finance aspects of M&A transactions. Prior to becoming a member of K&P’s Corporate Practice, Aneta worked in our Banking & Finance Practice.
Before joining K&P, Aneta worked with Polish law firms and a foundation providing legal aid.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Advocates.
Education: the University of Warsaw, the faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law, 2014).
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
- New advocates and legal counsellors at K&P
- K&P has advised EPP on the acquisition of the O3 Business Campus II
- K&P lawyers participate in a charity business running event
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners has advised Redefine Properties Limited on the largest transaction in the history of the commercial property market in Poland – the value of the transaction exceeded 1.1 bln EUR.