Natural Resources – Exploration, Extraction and Transmission of Shale, Natural Gas, Coal and Oil
The factors determining the development of this sector of the economy are: necessity to expand the domestic and cross-border gas transmission system, finding alternative sources of supply, including through the exploitation of new domestic and foreign hydrocarbon deposits and the necessity to implement new technologies that will be able to replace the energy generation from fossil fuels. Our Natural Resources practice provides services during the whole process related to the extraction of raw materials – from exploration, including investments, acquisition and financing of projects, to construction and operation of mines and their closure and restoration.
We provide the following services:
- Advising on the concession and establishment of mining usufruct proceedings
- Real estate issues including advice on the legal conditions of an investment location
- Aspects of restrictions on the ownership and perpetual usufruct rights under the provisions of geological law
- Expropriation proceedings
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for construction works, technology supplies and maintenance
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for connection to heating, electricity and gas networks
- Aspects of environmental protection, nature protection including waste and emission management,
- Proceedings before administrative bodies, including before the President of the Energy Regulatory Office, the President of Competition and Consumer Protection Office and courts of all instances.