Conventional Energy in Poland remains one of the leading sectors of the economy, which is characterized by a constant modernization and restructuring process, often combined with the implementation of new solutions including cogeneration and renewable energy technologies.
We provide services to both private as well as public sector entities operating in the heating, gas, energy and fuel sectors in a manner conforming to the requirements of the competitive market and the business goals of our clients, providing them with tailored legal solutions.
Our services don’t stop when a power project has been built – we work with our clients every day, providing advice on tax, employment, environmental and safety, disposals, trading, emergency response, dispute resolution through litigation and arbitration.
We provide the following services:
- Proceedings in the course of investment processes including all concession, construction (EPC projects, FIDIC procedures) and environment aspects
- Contractual issues in the mining and supply of raw materials
- Regulatory issues including the application and interpretation of the Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Regulatory and tax aspects of raw material extraction, generation, transportation and trading of fuels and energy
- Legal assistance in public aid projects
- Debt financing (bank loans, bonds) and equity (share issues on capital markets including dual-listing)
- Public procurement including litigation
- Projects carried out in the formula of public-private partnership (PPP)