We advise entrepreneurs from the public and private sector on matters concerning Polish and EU environmental law by providing legal assistance in all aspects of a project’s environmental impact.
The experience of our lawyers cover all aspects relevant to environmental regulations, including waste management, greenhouse gases or dust emission, water supply and sewage disposal, soil quality, noise protection, land contamination/environmental damage.
We provide the following services:
- Determining the limits of investment activity under environmental protection regulations (spatial planning, protected areas, including Natura 2000 areas)
- Advice on the legal procedures related to environmental protection
- Legal advice relating to geological works and extraction of minerals from deposits
- Aspects of trading greenhouse gas emission allowances
- Drawing up legal opinions and advice with respect to all aspects of environmental protection
- Representation before all administrative authorities