K&P provides comprehensive compliance services in 9 (nine) key sectors:
- Energy, Natural Resources & Chemicals;
- FMCG Retail & Automotive Sector;
- Infrastructure & Construction;
- Real Estate;
- New Technologies & Telecommunications;
- Pharmaceuticals Health Care & Life Sciences;
- Defense & Aviation;
- Financial Sector.
In each of the above sectors we offer our clients thorough and comprehensive compliance support, including:
Compliance analysis, not limited to but including:
- identification of areas of legal risk;
- analysis of the relationship between risks and objectives in addition to the optimal processes for business organization;
- defining appropriate counter measures to limit or eliminate future risks or irregularities;
- assessment of the appropriateness of current organizational procedures, both formal and operational;
- analysis and improvement of ethical environments within the organization.
Development of compliance systems, including:
- implementation of compliance systems;
- development, updating or complementing internal procedures;
- defining the tasks of individual members of the organization through appropriate organizational structure adjustments;
- development of appropriate mechanisms to prevent wrongdoings and reduce the risk of non-compliance;
- development of dedicated channels to report suspected wrongdoings, questions and doubts as to compliance (whistleblowing).
Building relationships with contractors/business partners:
- development of the rules governing contacts with contractors/business partners;
- development of safe rules governing the distribution of marketing and promotional materials, as well as the distribution of gifts related to the industry;
- setting balanced rules governing visits of the abovementioned persons;
- advice on the conclusion and wording of contracts.
Education and prevention:
- day-by-day compliance assistance;
- development of periodic compliance training models in addition to the conducting of training and workshops with a view to raising awareness of potential irregularities, and methods to ensure regulatory compliance and communication.
In addition, we advise on the following scope:
- conducting due diligence of third parties cooperating with entities from within the Client’s industry;
- development of the rules of conduct during dawn raids and search of premises;
- conducting investigations into violations of the code of ethics and code of good practice;
- implementation of an effective compliance communication model that allows for an immediate response to detected problems with appropriate corrective action;
- development of a “compliance officer” action plan at both local and international levels;
- setting standards of conduct for tender purposes;
- representation of clients in compliance proceedings.