Anti-Bribery & White Collar Crimes
K&P advises in crisis situations to reduce the risk of economic crime, including:
- economic crime and fraud;
- dishonesty of employees, directors , officers and associates;
- criminal liability of members of corporate bodies;
- problems pertaining to dishonest record-keeping;
- cases of abuse of trust and conflict of interest;
- economic and administrative corruption;
- legalization of money from illegal sources;
- in crisis situations (searches, interrogations, presentation of charges and other investigation activities);
- representation of clients in pre-trial and court proceedings in criminal, criminal and fiscal, court and administrative cases;
- proceedings under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the Bribery Act 2010.
In order to provide Clients with comprehensive crisis management, the aforesaid services are provided in cooperation with our dedicated Public Relations (PR) Department.