COVID-19 I Comprehensive financial and legal support to the hotel real estate sector
Kochański & Partners (K&P) is a business law firm employing over 100 persons, and offering innovative and effective legal solutions using the highest professional standards within the legal industry.
Kochański & Partners specialises in providing legal and financial advisory services to the real estate industry, including the hotel sector. At the turn of 2019, we advised AccorInvest Group on the purchase of 98.6% shares in Orbis S.A – the Polish hotel chain – worth EUR 1.06 billion, being one of the largest transactions in the CEE region.
Our experience in providing strategic advisory services to the hotel real estate sector allows us to offer comprehensive legal assistance, in particular in:
1.Organisation of debt financing, including:
- support for current liquidity needs,
- debt restructuring,
- financing of ownership changes (buyout, recapitalization),
- financing of investment outlays (business expansion).
2. Leaseback of real estate, setting up and running of the real estate sale and leaseback process (which allows for obtaining funds while ensuring the use of real estate), including sourcing of a professional investor participating in the transaction.
3. Sale of a hotel business, individual real estate assets or a real estate portfolio in case of business wind-up.
Our experience in the industry, cooperatio n with foreign law firms and expertise will bring security for every transaction, ensuring maximum protection of your interests.
Additionally, given the need to protect the personal assets of management board members, we expect a large number of restructuring, arrangement and bankruptcy proceedings. We are ready to analyse the impact of these proceedings on your business together.
In addition to the Real Estate Department, you can benefit from legal assistance from our other departments in all areas affected by threat arising from the state of epidemic, in particular labour, restructuring and banking law aspects. We can assist you 24/7.
Head of Transaction Advisory and Analysis
M: +48 602 672 947