Real Estate Financing
K&P’s real estate practice encompasses commercial real estate acquisitions financing. We have experience in working with projects concerning office buildings, hotels and resorts, sports facilities, shopping centers, mixed-use developments, energy plants, industrial and research complexes, warehouses, and multifamily residential projects.
Our clients come from both the private and the public sector and include developers, foreign real estate funds and other sponsors of real estate interests. Our lawyers also perform real estate work for corporate and other clients acquiring or leasing space for headquarters, other offices, warehouses and other types of operation.
We provide the following services:
- Development of financial and corporate structures
- Due diligence examinations
- Representation of clients in negotiations with banks and other financial institutions
- Drafting of shareholders loans, bank loans, leasing and other types of contracts
- Advice on various types of collateral security
- Preparation of all necessary transactional documentation
- Advice on all aspects concerning performance of assumed obligations
- Advice on refinancing and debt restructuring