K&P’s lawyers expertly guide clients through all issues connected with lease agreements. We work for both sides of a lease i.e. tenants and landlords. We provide them with full scope advice from the conclusion of contracts, going through any amendments, dealing with issues appearing on a daily basis and connected with lease performance, resolving disputes between contractors and representation before courts and arbitration tribunals.
Our clients are mainly international real estate funds holding A-class office buildings in Warsaw as well as owners of retail and warehouse premises in the whole country. We also cooperate with real estate managers, providing them with comprehensive legal advice in their everyday work.
We provide the following services:
- Representing clients in negotiations and drafting lease contracts
- Assisting clients on a daily basis with amendments to existing leases and in any relations with their contractors
- Representing both parties in any disputes arising out of a lease, including the pre-litigation stage as well as any litigation stage pending before courts and arbitration tribunals
- Supporting clients in handling all matters involved in eviction proceedings
- Handling any debt-collecting and tenants’ bankruptcy issues