K&P has advised EPP on the acquisition of King Cross Marcelin shopping centre
Kochański & Partners law firm (K&P) advises EPP on its EUR 91.1 million acquisition of King Cross Marcelin shopping centre in Poznan – EPP’s first entry into Poznan.
The transaction consisted of the acquisition from King Cross Group of 100% of shares in Poznań Żonkil S.A. (the owner of the shopping centre).
“Providing legal advice to EPP on such an important M&A transaction in the commercial real estate sector is a great honor, but also a great responsibility. We appreciate the cooperation of the EPP team and the opportunity to support EPP in the implementation of their business plan and the objective of being the dominant owner of retail properties in the most lucrative markets in Poland” – commented Paweł Cholewiński, Legal Counsellor, Partner in M&A Practice of K&P.
EPP is a leading investment company, listed on two stock exchanges, Johannesburg and Luxembourg, operating as a REIT and investing in real estate throughout Poland.
King Cross Marcelin shopping centre in Poznań is 99% leased to approximately 120 tenants such as: Auchan, Media Markt, H&M, Intersport, Jysk, Reserved, New Yorker, CCC, Smyk, Empik, Pepco, Rossmann, Super-Pharm and McDonald’s.
The K&P group of experts included i.a. Paweł Cholewiński (Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions), Paweł Mardas (Counsel, Mergers & Acquisitions) and Karol Połosak (Advocate, Senior Associate, Corporate Law).
King Cross Group’s advisor was MB Michał Bieniak law firm.
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- K&P distinguished in the Warsaw Business Journal ranking
- New advocates and legal counsellors at K&P
- Paweł Borowski on “Assessment of Nutrition Therapy in Polish Hospitals” study
- Employee capital plans