Karol specialises in corporate, commercial, bankruptcy and civil law. He has advised domestic and foreign clients on:
- the establishment of companies and NGOs;
- corporate changes in companies;
- the legal due diligence of companies and other business entities on behalf of both buyers and sellers;
- share deal and asset deal transactions, including real estate transactions (among others: structuring transactions, drawing up and negotiating transaction documents);
- transformations, mergers, divisions, restructuring and liquidation of companies;
- participation in bankruptcy proceedings (on behalf of both debtors and creditors);
- commercial contracts.
Karol has experience in providing legal services to clients from various sectors, in particular: the energy, real estate, automotive, pharmaceutical, new technologies and media sectors. He also provides legal assistance to banks and financial institutions.
Karol has been advising K&P clients for nearly 9 years.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Advocates.
Education: University of Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski in Warsaw (Master of Administration, 2011), Lazarski University (Master of Law, 2013). Training at the Legal Department of the Ministry of Finance (2011).
- Działalność gospodarcza nie tylko zarobkowa, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
- K&P has advised EPP on the acquisition of King Cross Marcelin shopping centre
- KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS: PROMOTIONS IN 2017
- K&P advised on the restructuring in the total amount of EUR 36 million
- Karol Połosak in the daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna “A business activity not only to gain profit”.