Advocate, Partner, Head of M&A Practice
Paweł is a lawyer with many years of experience. He specializes in corporate law and M&A.
Over the last sixteen years he has gained and broadened experience in corporate restructuring involving, among other things, transformations, mergers and divisions of companies, transfers of assets to investment funds (FIZ/FIZAN), creating cross-border structures involving companies and foundations from foreign jurisdictions, preparing structures of purchase/sale of shares/assets, as well as preparing and negotiating investment and shareholders’ agreements.
Paweł has also handled commercial cases. He has dealt with a real estate closed-end investment fund as an in-house lawyer in one of the largest investment fund management companies.
Languages: Polish, English.
Membership: The Warsaw Bar of Advocates.
Education: The University of Warsaw (Master of Law, 2003).
- Kochański and Partners ranked in Chambers and Partners: Europe 2019
- K&P has advised EPP on the acquisition of King Cross Marcelin shopping centre
- KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS: PROMOTIONS IN 2017
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advises Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of technology company Medius Poland.
- Kochański & Partners advises Echo Polska Properties on a sale of office buildings to Griffin Premium Real Estate
- K&P lawyers participate in a charity business running event
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advise Echo Polska Properties on the acquisition of Galeria Młociny in northern Warsaw