Kochański & Partners to partner the 2019 Business Insider Trends Festival conference
K&P is a partner of the 2nd edition of the Business Insider Trends Festival conference being held on 2-3 October 2019 in Warsaw. This is the most important business event in Central and Eastern Europe organised by Business Insider Polska.
The thematic scope of this year’s conference will be wider than last year, and the conference itself will be an interactive festival of ideas, trends, art and music, and will attract the most renowned business and new-tech players.
The program for the event will cover 4 thematic areas: Life Sciences, Media & Marketing, Business 4.0 and Global Economy with the last two being partnered by Kochański & Partners.
The speakers will include Henry Blodget, founder of Business Insider, Zev Siegl, founder of Starbucks, and Mark T. Hofmann, renowned criminologist and business psychologist.
On the first day of the conference, Piotr Kochański, Managing Partner at K&P, will give the “Infrastructure and data security in 4.0 economy” lecture and will moderate the “Report: Data for e-economy” panel involving Pinsent Masons experts, Stuart Davey, lawyer specialising in technology issues, and Freya Ollerearnshaw, lawyer in the TMT Litigation Team. In addition, Maciej Mackiewicz, Advocate, Partner in the Technologies/Data Protection/Forensics Team at K&P, will conduct the interactive cyber security workshop: “Simulated client and multidisciplinary advisors meeting – an in depth professional consultation based on a real case of cyber crime”.
The second day of the conference will feature the panel: “The energy sector revolution as a paradigm of change”, moderated by Wojciech Wrochna, LL.M., Partner, Head of Energy.
- K&P has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- Kochański & Partners advises Ringier Axel Springer Polska on the restructuring of RUCH S.A.
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland