WTR 1000 2024: Promotions for Karolina Marciniszyn and the Intellectual & Industrial Property Practice
The results of the World Trademarks Review 1000 2024 ranking, which identifies the world’s leading IP firms and practitioners, have just been released.
This year, effective advice combined with a unique approach to the cases handled and an unwavering reputation among clients has earned us a promotion for:
- Intellectual & Industrial Property Practice – in the “Enforcement and litigation” category, from Bronze to Silver
The judges stated:
“Kochański & Partners is one of the most significant national Polish law firms. It is fully dedicated to its domestic market but has an excellent network across the globe. The team are highly appreciated for their great quality, responsiveness, legal skills and friendly working atmosphere.”
- Karolina Marciniszyn, Head of the Intellectual & Industrial Property Practice – in the “Enforcement and litigation” category, from Bronze to Silver
Karolina was also recommended again in the “Prosecution and strategy” area.
The best summary of Karolina’s success comes from the WTR 1000 editors themselves:
“Karolina Marciniszyn leads the IP practice, offering the full gamut of trademark services to clients in the consumer goods and pharmaceutical industries. “She is a highly experienced and knowledgeable practitioner, who provides savvy, concise, commercially minded and practical advice, and proposes creative solutions.”
The full ranking results are available here.
WTR 1000: What the judges appreciated
This year’s high ratings are the result of skilfully managed projects for our clients, including:
- Successful handling of trademark disputes before the Polish Patent Office and the EUIPO
- Implementation of well-designed systems for managing intellectual property rights, including trademarks, within corporate structures
- Comprehensive and pragmatic advice on litigation concerning infringements of exclusive rights
- Preparation and seamless implementation of effective trademark registration strategies
- Masterful closing of copyright transfer and licensing projects
We know how to protect intellectual property effectively
We have many years of experience in the field of trademarks and patents and their protection before courts and other authorities, including international ones. Our approach is multi-faceted, strategic and combined with an in-depth understanding of business practice.
We have won several significant trademark infringement cases in the civil courts for pharmaceutical, media and FMCG companies. We also handle the full range of trademark and industrial design applications.
We have an impressive track record of resolving litigation in our clients’ favour. We have obtained a number of successful decisions in cases of false advertising and invalidations before the Polish Patent Office.
We have an excellent reputation in the field of domain names. Our IP Practice is also involved in a number of M&A transactions relating to IP and copyright.
Any questions? Contact