The 1st 2019 Forbes Family Business Congress
The inaugural edition of the 2019 Forbes Family Business Congress took place on 9 December 2019 and was partnered by Kochański & Partners. This was the largest meeting of family businesses in Poland, with approximately 300 guests invited to attend.
Kochański & Partners featured among panel representatives across the 3 thematic areas.
Block 1, featured Paweł Mardas, K&P Advocate, Partner, and Head of M&A Practice, discussing Succession and securing the interests of parties to the succession process in today’s legal environment.
In the third block, Piotr Kochański, Advocate, K&P Managing Partner, discussed methods of optimal matching of financial sources in a company’s development.
During the gala closing ceremony, the Mokate Ambassador of the Year award (for overseas promotion of Polish products and brands) was presented to the Chairman of the Board, Adam Mokrysz by Piotr Kochański, Managing Partner of Kochański & Partners.
The other awarded categories: Nationwide Social Activity, Local Social Activity, Responsibility for Sustainable Development, and Support for Science and Education.
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Kochański & Partners recognised in the Media Law International 2020 ranking
- K&P has successfully advised on the acquisition of Radio Taxi Barbakan by iTaxi start-up
- K&P to partner the upcoming 4th Polish Capital Congress
- K&P to partner the 1st 2019 Forbes Family Business Congress