Kochański & Partners representatives to attend MIPIM 2019
On 12-15 March, MIPIM, the world’s leading property exhibition will take place in Cannes.
The event is a unique platform that gathers the biggest players from all sectors of the international property industry. This year’s conference will offer its participants four days of networking, expert panels, discussions and dedicated exhibition zones.
The event is expected to host 26,000 attendees, including K&P representation from:
- Paweł Cholewiński, Partner, Head of Transaction & Real Estate Practice
- Gabriel Olearnik, Partner, Head of Private Equity Practice
- Rafał Rapala, Senior Partner, Head of Corporate Practice
We look forward to meeting you at MIPIM 2019!
- 2019 CEE DEAL OF THE YEAR AWARD - Kochański & Partners listed among nominees
- New Year's concert on the occasion of Croatia’s presidency of the Council of the EU
- Aleksander Petrys has won second place in the competition for the best Diploma Project on currency issues.
- Kochański & Partners ranked in IP Stars 2019 ranking
- Poland: Private Equity - interview with Gabriel Olearnik, Head of Private Equity and Cross Border at K&P
- Kochanski & Partners has advised Coca–Cola HBC Polska on the lease of new headquarters