Kochański & Partners lawyers recognized in the IP Stars 2020 ranking
We are delighted to announce that the success of Kochański & Partners in the IP STARS 2020 ranking has been further boosted with individual awards for our IP experts.
Piotr Kochański (Advocate, K&P Founder) was awarded the title of Patent Star 2020,
& Karolina Marciniszyn (Trademark and Patent Attorney, Partner, Head of Intellectual & Industrial Property Law Practice) – Trade Mark Star 2020.
This is the 5th time that K&P experts have found themselves within the elite group of lawyers recognized in the ranking and proof of their continuous success managing demanding and complex IP projects and the unflagging trust of our Clients.
IP STARS is the leading specialist guide to IP law firms and practitioners worldwide.
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Kochański & Partners is Legal Partner of the 8th Lewiatan Arbitration Moot
- Salary subsidies from the Guaranteed Employee Benefits Fund (FGŚP)
- Anti-crisis shield from employers' perspective
- Easing of mobile phone mast construction