IP Stars 2018/19: Awards for K&P IP Experts
This year’s participation of K&P experts at the international conference of the International Trademark Association (INTA) has been honoured with a special award. On Friday, May 18, 2018, in an international independent ranking Piotr Kochański (as a Patent star: Poland), K&P Managing Partner and Karolina Marciniszyn (as a Trade mark star: Poland), Head of the Intellectual & Industrial Property Law Practice, have been awarded the title of IP Stars 2018/19 for their IP achievements.
Additionally, our law firm has been distinguished in the “Trade mark contentious” category and took a very high, 3rd, position in the ranking.
We are delighted to have received these prestigious awards particularly in view of our many years’ INTA membership and as INTA’s statutory objectives and values are fully endorsed by K&P lawyers.
Many congratulations to our IP experts – Karolina Marciniszyn and Piotr Kochański!
Piotr Kochański, Advocate, the Firm’s Founding Partner
More information about INTA: https://www.inta.org/2018Annual/Pages/Home.aspx
Other nominations: https://www.ipstars.com/countries/poland/pl#/rankings
- K&P has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- REDEFINING ENERGY – a comprehensive expert analysis for WBJ
- K&P’S TEAM OF EXPERTS WILL ATTEND INTA 2018
- K&P HIGH POSITIONS IN LAW FIRM RANKING OF "RZECZPOSPOLITA" 2018