IFA European Region Conference – YIN Panel
The IFA European Region Conference in Warsaw is coming soon! The IFA (International Fiscal Association) is a global organisation bringing together tax law practitioners and theorists.
Kochański & Partners is this year’s sponsor of the Young IFA (YIN) panel to be held on Friday, 24 May (at 14.00-16.00), in the Intercontinental Hotel – with the panel discussion “Review of remedies available to European taxpayers in the context of an ever evolving anti-avoidance regime” being moderated by, inter alia, Izabela Andrzejewska-Czernek, PhD.
Register for the YIN panel free of charge at:
Conference/YIN panel participants are also invited to attend a traditional YIN Party on the evening of 24 May.
For a detailed agenda of the entire event, please visit: https://ifa2019warsaw.com/#
- Shortcomings and omissions of the special ‘shield package’ for companies - tax issues
- Draft shield package for companies - tax issues
- Banking Law | Loans | Bank Guarantee Fund
- New opportunities for Japanese capital in Poland
- Ranking Legal500 2019 - numerous awards of K&P
- K&P has successfully advised on the sale of an office building located in the centre of Warsaw