A team of K&P experts will take part in IBA 2018
All roads lead to Rome – this year, they will bring together lawyers from all over Europe.
On 7-12 October, the annual conference of the International Association of Lawyers IBA will take place in the eternal city. This is the largest and most prestigious international event for lawyers.
This year, the IBA conference will be attended by the following K&P lawyers:
- Rafał Rapala, Head of Corporate Law Practice
- Marek Jeżewski, Head of Arbitration Practice
- Gabriel Olearnik, Head of Private Equity Practice
- Marcin Huczkowski, Senior Associate in New Technologies & Telecommunications Practice
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- K&P to hold an Oxford debate on income tax phase-out in Poland
- K&P ranks 1st in Polish law firm ranking
- Kochanski & Partners advised Groupe Beneteau on the acquisition of Delphia Yachts
- K&P has advised EPP on the acquisition of King Cross Marcelin shopping centre