A team of K&P experts will take part in IBA 2018
All roads lead to Rome – this year, they will bring together lawyers from all over Europe.
On 7-12 October, the annual conference of the International Association of Lawyers IBA will take place in the eternal city. This is the largest and most prestigious international event for lawyers.
This year, the IBA conference will be attended by the following K&P lawyers:
- Rafał Rapala, Head of Corporate Law Practice
- Marek Jeżewski, Head of Arbitration Practice
- Gabriel Olearnik, Head of Private Equity Practice
- Marcin Huczkowski, Senior Associate in New Technologies & Telecommunications Practice
- Marek Jeżewski, PhD will attend the „Annual IBA Arbitration Day 2019”
- Kochański & Partners representatives to attend MIPIM 2019
- Kochański & Partners ranked in IP Stars 2019 ranking
- K&P ranks 1st in Polish law firm ranking
- Kochanski & Partners advised Groupe Beneteau on the acquisition of Delphia Yachts
- K&P has advised EPP on the acquisition of King Cross Marcelin shopping centre