Training: New Remuneration Policies in Banks
Labor Law Practice at Kochański Zięba & Partners is organizing a businnes breakfast during which it will be discussed on the new remuneration policies in banks.
In November 2015 an amendment to the Banking Law entered into force, which requires banks to develop and apply a remuneration policy for staff members whose professional activities have material impact on the institutions’ risk profile (the so-called risk takers). The amendment is an element of the implementation of Directive 2013/36/EU (the so-called CRD-IV Directive) and the guidelines of the European Banking Authority, into the Polish legal system.
In accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Development and Finance regarding remuneration policies, the new laws will enter into force on May 1, 2017.
During the meeting we will discuss:
- requirements for the wording of remuneration policies
- rules for the award and payment of variable remuneration
- ways of implementing new remuneration policies in banks
- identification of risk takers
- obligations relating to setting up a remuneration committee
The meeting and the lecture will be attended by:
- Włodzimierz Grudziński, attorney of the Management Board of the Polish Bank Association (Związek Banków Polskich), Head of the Bank Personnel Training and Account Relations Team
- Anna Gwiazda, Legal Counsellor, Partner, Head of Labor Law Practice in Kochański & Partners
- Szymon Gałkowski, Advocate, Partner, Head of Financial Services Practice in Kochański & Partners
- Dr Joanna Ostojska-Kołodziej, Advocate, Senior Associate, Labor Law Practice in Kochański & Partners
Date: April 7, 2017, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Venue: Kochański & Partners, Gold Floor Conference Room, Metropolitan, Pl. Piłsudskiego 1, Warsaw
If you wish to attend, please write at: firstname.lastname@example.org