REDEFINING ENERGY – a comprehensive expert analysis for WBJ
Aleksander Galos, Partner, Head of Energy, Natural Resources & Chemicals and Wojciech Wrochna, Counsel, Head of European Law & European Economic Regulations Practice, feature in a comprehensive expert analysis entitled REDEFINING ENERGY – a publication for Warsaw Business Journal monthly, on the future of the energy sector in Poland and the role of the Capacity Market in shaping it.
Authors of the publication:
- K&P has been short-listed at the 9th annual“EuropaProperty Investment Awards”
- K&P have once again been recognised in the prestigious international IFLR1000 ranking
- K&P advises Oxenwood Real Estate (UK) on the acquisition of a DHL logistics centre near Warsaw, as its debut Polish investment
- K&P’S TEAM OF EXPERTS WILL ATTEND INTA 2018
- K&P HIGH POSITIONS IN LAW FIRM RANKING OF "RZECZPOSPOLITA" 2018
- Legal 500 Ranking for 2018 has been announced: K&P highly commended!