REDEFINING ENERGY – a comprehensive expert analysis for WBJ
Aleksander Galos, Partner, Head of Energy, Natural Resources & Chemicals and Wojciech Wrochna, Counsel, Head of European Law & European Economic Regulations Practice, feature in a comprehensive expert analysis entitled REDEFINING ENERGY – a publication for Warsaw Business Journal monthly, on the future of the energy sector in Poland and the role of the Capacity Market in shaping it.
Authors of the publication:
- K&P acts as legal counsel in PLN 300 million consolidation of joint-stock companies
- Kochański & Partners to host Litigation Finance Seminar together with Delta Capital Partners (USA)
- Kochański & Partners advise AccorInvest Group S.A. on the purchase of 85.8% of shares in Orbis S.A.
- K&P’S TEAM OF EXPERTS WILL ATTEND INTA 2018
- K&P HIGH POSITIONS IN LAW FIRM RANKING OF "RZECZPOSPOLITA" 2018
- Legal 500 Ranking for 2018 has been announced: K&P highly commended!