REDEFINING ENERGY – a comprehensive expert analysis for WBJ
Aleksander Galos, Partner, Head of Energy, Natural Resources & Chemicals and Wojciech Wrochna, Counsel, Head of European Law & European Economic Regulations Practice, feature in a comprehensive expert analysis entitled REDEFINING ENERGY – a publication for Warsaw Business Journal monthly, on the future of the energy sector in Poland and the role of the Capacity Market in shaping it.
Authors of the publication:
- Poland: Private Equity - interview with Gabriel Olearnik, Head of Private Equity and Cross Border at K&P
- Kochanski & Partners has advised Coca–Cola HBC Polska on the lease of new headquarters
- Cooperation with Kochański & Partners Sp. k.
- K&P’S TEAM OF EXPERTS WILL ATTEND INTA 2018
- K&P HIGH POSITIONS IN LAW FIRM RANKING OF "RZECZPOSPOLITA" 2018
- Legal 500 Ranking for 2018 has been announced: K&P highly commended!