Przemysław Krzemieniecki in Dziennika Gazeta Prawna “There are no easy profits”.
Dziennik Gazeta Prawna has published an interview with Przemyslaw Krzemieniecki titled “There is no easy profit”. The main motives for the issue of bonds include the issue of shares or bank financing. If, for some reason, obtaining bank financing is not possible, the issue of bonds can sometimes be, from the perspective of the issuer, a cheaper method to raising capital than the issue of shares. This occurs when the issuer’s capitalization is small, and its plans include a significant increase in the scale of operations and profit growth from the obtained resources, and thus an increase of its capitalization.
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- Kochański & Partners among the Most Attractive Employers in Poland
- KZRP has been recommended in the international ranking of law firms, IFLR1000 Financial & Corporate 2015.
- Kochański Rapala & Partners appoint a new Head of their Banking, Finance and Restructuring Practice.
- Magdalena Mitas in IKAR “The scope of rail carriers’ duties to provide information with respect to the services they cater and details of rail connection options at particular stations on which they operate”.