Practices / Tax
Our international taxation team offers complex tax services on inbound and outbound transactions, including tax planning for cross-border transactions. In cooperation with tax counselors associated with foreign law firms, we also provide international tax structuring services for companies and individual shareholders that are aimed at optimizing taxation of business profits and the tax-effective distribution of dividends.
Additionally, we offer ongoing tax assistance on the taxation of dividends, interest and royalties paid out by Polish companies to non-residents. We also provide our clients with tax compliance services.
We provide the following services:
- Tax advisory services on cross border transactions, including income taxes and transfer taxes
- Tax advisory services on tax effective distribution of dividends, interest and royalties
- International tax planning aimed at optimizing tax and other public law burdens
- Assistance in implementing tax structuring plans
- Tax reviews aimed at identifying tax risks related to transactions with non-residents and verifying compliance with tax administrative obligations