Industrial Property Protection
Industrial property disputes often have complex scientific and technical questions at their core. Our trademark and patent attorneys, advocates and legal counselors are well experienced in the legal aspects of IP protection.
We represent clients in contentious matters before the PPO (Polish Patent Office), EPO (European Patent Office), WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization), EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office), common and administrative courts, as well as arbitration tribunals. Based on our experience, knowledge of procedures and substantive law, we work closely with clients to develop the most effective practical advice. Apart from our ˮeveryday” services in IP law, we are also active in advising marketing departments on product name creation, product labeling and IP aspects of advertising campaign.
We provide the following services:
- Drawing up formal observations
- Representation in opposition and cancellation proceedings
- Representation before Polish Patent Office in registration proceedings and before administrative courts
- Representation in disputes (infringement, preliminary injunction) before common courts and enforcement authorities
- Advice on anti-counterfeiting actions and cooperation with customs office
- Representation before arbitration tribunals, common courts and registrars in domain name disputes
- Consulting on name creation and assistance for marketing departments