Kochanski & Partners offers arbitration services based on international investment treaties to both private investors and governments as well as investment agreements between investors and States.
International investment treaties guarantee no expropriation without compensation, fair and equitable treatment, full protection and security, non-discrimination, non-impairment and free transfer of funds.
International Investment Arbitration is an attractive alternative to settling investment disputes by the national courts of the host State or through diplomatic protection.
Kochanski & Partners provides arbitration services before any forum including ICSID, the Permanent Court of Arbitration, the Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris, the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce or ad hoc tribunals.
We provide the following services:
- Detailed fact finding and evidence gathering
- Case assessment
- Preparing sound, cost effective investment arbitration strategies
- Drafting and preparing all documentation for the proceedings
- Representation before international investment tribunals
- Advising on any investment arbitration-related court proceedings