Commercial arbitration is the most business-friendly solution for the resolution of commercial disputes. The advantages of arbitration include: privacy, flexibility, speed and effectiveness. K&P provides services regarding commercial arbitration before both international and local arbitration courts and institutions.
We also provide “ad hoc” arbitration services, based on local or international rules including the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules and Arbitration Rules of the ICSID Additional Facility.
We offer a broad range of services in all areas of arbitration, including FIDIC arbitration, commercial arbitration, contractual arbitration, corporate arbitration, energy law arbitration and competition law arbitration.
We provide the following services:
- Drafting arbitration agreements including arbitration clauses in contracts
- Pre-arbitration case assessment and collection of evidence
- Evaluating the costs of proceedings in order to find the most cost-efficient option
- Assisting with the selection of the arbitration court and forum
- Assisting with the selection of the most suitable arbitrators
- Drafting and filing procedural documents
- Representation during the course of proceedings, including hearings
- Assistance with any arbitration-related court proceedings
- Assistance with the recognition and enforcement of arbitration awards