Polish Arbitration Forum
Dr Marek Jeżewski, advocate, Partner, Head of Arbitration Practice at Kochański Zięba & Partners, will take part in a panel discussion during the inauguration of the Polish Arbitration Forum organized by the European Arbitration Center.
The conference will be held on 7 April 2017 in the Lecture Theater of the former Library of the University of Warsaw.
The panel of experts will discuss the issue of resolution of disputes involving state-owned companies.
Before the discussion Mr. Roman Rewald will give an inaugural speech. The discussion will be led by Mr. Patryk Słowik (daily Dziennik Gazeta Prawna).
The European Arbitration Center is an independent, non-political and non-profit social organization that conducts educational, information and research activities related to arbitration.
The Polish Arbitration Forum is a project promoting alternative dispute resolution methods, that presents arbitration on three levels: as a social phenomenon, a legal institution and a service for businesses.
- KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS ADVISED ON THE ACQUISITION OF DUON DYSTRYBUCJA BY LEADING EUROPEAN INFASTRUCTURE FUND INFRACAPITAL
- Seminar in Katowice for local government officials, dedicated to the application of the NIS Directive and GDPR
- New Generation Data Center Conference
- Aleksander Galos Will be a Panelist During the 25th EuroPOWER Energy Conference
- Michał König won 34th Bar Ski Championships
- Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court