A Polish IT sector Oscar for Dr. Ireneusz Matusiak – an Award from the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications.
Yesterday, Dr. Ireneusz Matusiak, legal counselor, and Partner at Kochański Rapala & Partners received an award from the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications (PIIT) “for many years of success in conducting the Arbitration Court PIIT”. A second award was also received by the laureate – Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy – Janusz Piechociński.
As of 2003, PIIT has annually granted Awards to 2 particularly well-deserved persons in the scope of development of the telecommunication and IT environment market. The Awarded Laureates can only be persons that are not current Members of the Selective Authorities of the Chamber as well as which have not previously been Awarded Laureates. Nominations for the Award are submitted by all Members of PIIT. The Award Laureates are, thereafter, selected by a Jury out of those nominees. The Jury is formed with previous Laureates and Members of the Selective Authorities of the Chamber. Supervision over the selection procedure of Laureates is conducted by the Jury, i.e. Peer Tribunal PIIT.
- Modern forms of advertising in the banking sector – training
- Return to a new "normality" at work
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- KZRP at the Legal Apprenticeship and Job Fair.
- Kochański Rapala & Partners wins the case of Jan Rokita against Konrad Kornatowski.
- KZRP served the Swedish group SEKAB Biofuels & Chemicals with regards an investment in Bioagra S.A.