New Year’s concert on the occasion of Croatia’s presidency of the Council of the EU
On 1 January 2020, the Republic of Croatia assumed the presidency of the Council of the European Union and to mark the occasion, on 25 January 2020, the Consulate of the Republic of Croatia organized a New Year’s Concert. The ceremony gathered about 600 people, including diplomatic corps, political and local authorities, uniformed services and the clergy, who attended at the invitation of the Honorary Consul, Paweł Włodarczyk. The ceremony was also honored by the ambassador of the Republic of Croatia, Tomislav Vidosević.
Kochański & Partners was represented by Bartosz Kosek (Advocate, Partner, Head of Commercial Law Practice) at the personal invitation of the Ambassador of the Republic of Croatia, Tomislav Vidosević, and the Honorary Consul, Paweł Włodarczyk.
The concert took place at the Nowa Huta Cultural Centre in Krakow. Representatives of authorities and of business, culture and science, including numerous organizations and notable institutions of southern Poland, numbered among the distinguished guests. The Croats, Polish-Croatian families and supporters of Croatia, who live in this region also attended the event.
In the photo: Sara Domjanić and Sinfonietta Cracovia with Mieczysław Unger, conductor (source: http://chorwacja.krakow.pl/)
- Rzeczpospolita ranking: Kochański & Partners among growth leaders
- Posting of workers after 30 July 2020 | Legal Alert
- New provisions on the control of certain investments
- Aleksander Petrys has won second place in the competition for the best Diploma Project on currency issues.
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- Kochanski & Partners experts co-author energy law commentary