Meeting of Leaders – XIII Banking Forum
Szymon Gałkowski, Advocate, Partner and Head of Financial Sectors at business law firm Kochański Zięba & Partners as a Member of Advisory Board during the Meeting of Leaders – XIII Banking Forum, which will be held on April 12 and 13, 2017 in the Sheraton Hotel in Warsaw.
The Meeting of Leaders of Banking and Insurance is a periodic event held successfully for many years that brings together the most prominent individuals and companies representing the Polish financial sector. It is a forum for the exchange of experiences between various participants in the commerce, including the regulator, by selecting relevant topics brings about a discussion on the issues that are fundamental for the financial sector. The Meeting of Leaders is the 13th Banking Forum, 9th Insurance Forum and VI Grand Gala of Banking and Insurance. The joining of these two events covers all of the most important challenges faced by the financial sector.
Click here to see the full conference program: http://en.bankowosciubezpieczenia.pl/banking-forum/program/
- CRACOW OFFICE OF KOCHAŃSKI ZIĘBA & PARTNERS STRENGTHENS ITS POSITION ON THE LEGAL SERVICES MARKET IN SOUTHERN POLAND
- The fourth edition of the Constitutional Week organized by the Professor Zbigniew Hołda Association
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advises Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of technology company Medius Poland.
- Industrial Energy and Defence Summit. Europe meets Ukraine 2017 (#IDES)
- Kochański Zięba & Partners has been short-listed for the International Tax Review’s European Tax Awards 2017
- Kochanski Zieba & Partners advise Echo Polska Properties on the acquisition of Galeria Młociny in northern Warsaw