Marek Jeżewski, PhD will attend the „Annual IBA Arbitration Day 2019”
On 14-15 March, the 22nd edition of the “Annual IBA Arbitration Day” conference organized by the International Bar Association will take place in Montreal.
At the event, our law firm will be represented by Marek Jeżewski, PhD, Advocate, Partner, Head of Arbitration.
The conference is the world’s largest forum for sharing the expert knowledge in the fields of arbitration, litigation and international arbitration.
This year’s IBA Arbitration Day topics will include:
- Mandatory rules and lois de police (e.g., impact of a criminal investigation)
- International trade sanctions
- Criticisms of the investment treaty system
- Data protection, privacy, confidentiality and cybersecurity
More about the event
- IP STARS 2019/20 results of individual lawyers have been announced!
- Kochański & Partners – special sponsor of GC Summit Central & Eastern Europe Legal500
- IFA European Region Conference – YIN Panel
- Kochański & Partners representatives to attend MIPIM 2019
- Kochański & Partners ranked in IP Stars 2019 ranking
- Poland: Private Equity - interview with Gabriel Olearnik, Head of Private Equity and Cross Border at K&P