Marek Jeżewski, PhD will attend the „Annual IBA Arbitration Day 2019”
On 14-15 March, the 22nd edition of the “Annual IBA Arbitration Day” conference organized by the International Bar Association will take place in Montreal.
At the event, our law firm will be represented by Marek Jeżewski, PhD, Advocate, Partner, Head of Arbitration.
The conference is the world’s largest forum for sharing the expert knowledge in the fields of arbitration, litigation and international arbitration.
This year’s IBA Arbitration Day topics will include:
- Mandatory rules and lois de police (e.g., impact of a criminal investigation)
- International trade sanctions
- Criticisms of the investment treaty system
- Data protection, privacy, confidentiality and cybersecurity
More about the event
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- K&P to hold an Oxford debate on income tax phase-out in Poland
- Kochański & Partners representatives to attend MIPIM 2019
- Kochański & Partners ranked in IP Stars 2019 ranking
- Poland: Private Equity - interview with Gabriel Olearnik, Head of Private Equity and Cross Border at K&P