KZRP provides advice to the Institute for Analysis and Rating at the WSE
The Financial & Capital Markets Department at Kochański Rapala & Partners Law Firm has been providing advice to the Institute for Analysis and Rating (Instytut Analiz i Ratingu S.A.) as of its establishment in June this year with respects to all aspects of its activity.
The purpose of the IA&R, which was established by the Warsaw Stock Exchange in Warsaw S.A., is to bridge the gap in the rating offer on the local market in the segment of small and medium-sized enterprises. IA&R’s activity is supposed to support the development of the debt market, especially debt instruments issued by mid-sized private companies.
Work undertaken for IA&R has been supervised by: Rafał Zięba, advocate, Partner, Head of the Financial & Capital Markets Department and Szymon Gałkowski, advocate, Partner in the Financial & Capital Markets Department.
- New Year's concert on the occasion of Croatia’s presidency of the Council of the EU
- Aleksander Petrys has won second place in the competition for the best Diploma Project on currency issues.
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- Dr. Michał Będkowski-Kozioł is a co-author of Beck’s Large Commentary "Competition and Consumer Protection Act. Commentary"
- Ambassador of Polish Economy 2014.
- Dr. Andrzej Malec, Partner at Kochański Rapala & Partners, has been appointed to be the new Rector at WSAP in Białystok