KZRP provides advice to the Institute for Analysis and Rating at the WSE
The Financial & Capital Markets Department at Kochański Rapala & Partners Law Firm has been providing advice to the Institute for Analysis and Rating (Instytut Analiz i Ratingu S.A.) as of its establishment in June this year with respects to all aspects of its activity.
The purpose of the IA&R, which was established by the Warsaw Stock Exchange in Warsaw S.A., is to bridge the gap in the rating offer on the local market in the segment of small and medium-sized enterprises. IA&R’s activity is supposed to support the development of the debt market, especially debt instruments issued by mid-sized private companies.
Work undertaken for IA&R has been supervised by: Rafał Zięba, advocate, Partner, Head of the Financial & Capital Markets Department and Szymon Gałkowski, advocate, Partner in the Financial & Capital Markets Department.
- New K&P business strategy and marketing team
- Kochański & Partners recognised in the Media Law International 2020 ranking
- Kochański & Partners lawyers recognized in the IP Stars 2020 ranking
- Dr. Michał Będkowski-Kozioł is a co-author of Beck’s Large Commentary "Competition and Consumer Protection Act. Commentary"
- Ambassador of Polish Economy 2014.
- Dr. Andrzej Malec, Partner at Kochański Rapala & Partners, has been appointed to be the new Rector at WSAP in Białystok