K&P’S TEAM OF EXPERTS WILL ATTEND INTA 2018
As we do every year, lawyers from Kochański & Partners will attend the annual international conference organized by INTA (International Trademark Association). INTA’s 140th Annual Meeting will be held in Seattle (USA) on 19-23 May. This conference is the largest meeting of IP practitioners in the world.
This year, K&P will be represented by:
Karolina Marciniszyn, Patent Attorney, Partner, Head of our Intellectual & Industrial Property Law Practice;
Paweł Borowski, Partner, Head of the Pharmaceuticals, Health Care & Life Sciences Practice.
K&P has been a member of INTA for many years. The Annual Meeting is an important platform for us to exchange experiences, as well as an excellent opportunity to meet clients and cooperating law firms from all over the world.
- K&P acts as legal counsel to working group on cloud computing implementation standard for banks of the Polish Bank Association
- Kochański & Partners – Founder of the Anti-Fraud Association
- K&P HIGH POSITIONS IN LAW FIRM RANKING OF "RZECZPOSPOLITA" 2018
- Legal 500 Ranking for 2018 has been announced: K&P highly commended!
- A double nomination for K&P in International Tax Review European Tax Awards 2018!