Kochanski & Partners partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
On 11 September 2019 in Warsaw, a conference accompanying the second edition of BrandMe CEO was held by Forbes, attracting over 150 CEOs of the largest companies from different economic sectors in Poland.
The jury of the plebiscite honored CEOs for authenticity, transparency, courage, unconventional thinking, and passion for their mission. This five-panel conference was devoted to 21st century leadership, and covered areas including: “Leadership in the 21st Century”, “The Manifestation of Leadership – How to Be a Leader”, “Language and Communication – A Leader’s Most Important Attributes”, and “Many Countries, Many Cultures – One Leader”. Piotr Kochański, Managing Partner at K&P, took part in the “Leader’s Responsibility in the Age of Cyber Economics” discussion panel.
“This conference is a great opportunity to focus on the important things we don’t have enough time to reflect on every day. We absolutely must keep in sight our goals and values. This is important, and there is no point in doing business without such awareness,” concluded Piotr Kochański.
The winners of the second edition of BrandMe CEO included: Enrico Bottero (General Director of Ferrero Polska), Adam Góral (CEO of Asseco Polska), Joao Bras Jorge (CEO of Bank Millennium), Igor Klaja (Founder of 4F), Beata Pawłowska (Regional Director of Oriflame, Central Europe), Monika Rajska-Wolińska (Managing Partner of Colliers, Polish branch), Tomasz Suchański (CEO of Żabka Polska).
- In vitro clinics and infertility in Poland
- Changes to the planned amendment of the Commercial Companies Code - consultation meeting at the Ministry of State Assets
- Kochański & Partners is Legal Partner of the 8th Lewiatan Arbitration Moot
- Kochanski & Partners Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
- Budget 4.0: a CIT- and PIT-free Poland – Oxford-Style debate at Kochanski & Partners
- Ringier Axel Springer Polska consolidates dispute resolution services by choosing Kochański & Partners