K&P Authors a Report on M&A Market Structure in Poland
The K&P Transaction Advisory and Analysis team has prepared a report on the structure of the M&A market in Poland. The report presents an in-depth analysis of current trends in the M&A market and phenomena affecting its structure in the first half of 2019.
The report presents the situation on the mergers and acquisitions market in terms of:
- value and number of transactions across particular sectors,
- origin of the capital,
- supply side of the market,
- type of investors,
- blocks of shares purchased,
- potential events that may impact the market.
The period analysed is particularly interesting from the perspective of M&A market trends. It was characterized by a strong recovery compared to the previous period, with increased activity of British and American investors, probably due to upcoming Brexit. In addition, the structure of the M&A market was affected by interesting developments in Central and Eastern Europe and the ongoing digital revolution.
Authors of the report: Szymon Balcerzak, Head of Transaction Advisory and Analysis at K&P and Adrian Grzegorzewski, Analyst.
- Kochański & Partners advises Ringier Axel Springer Polska on the restructuring of RUCH S.A.
- K&P partners the second edition of BrandMe CEO
- K&P to hold an Oxford debate on income tax phase-out in Poland
- Ringier Axel Springer Polska consolidates dispute resolution services by choosing Kochański & Partners
- K&P acts as legal counsel to working group on cloud computing implementation standard for banks of the Polish Bank Association